Thursday, February 4, 2010

And So


they changed the bed covers again!
You could have guessed what I did but I'll tell you anyway.

It was really fun hiding under in between the bed and bedsheets. I love the smell of fresh clean cloth.

Chloe gave me a hard smack on my bottom. She said I was being a pain. It's reflex for me to try to scratch her but I was blocked by the bedsheet and got my beautifully groomed claw stuck in the new bedsheet instead. Embarrassed.

I've been watching Chloe typing away from under her bed. Now I'm yearning for the bed. But Chloe has gone to take a bath. So I'll take the opportunity to tell you the story of my life.

It started when I came fro...OH NO! I don't hear the shower anymore! I hear the bathroom door being opened! Goodnight!

0 comments:

 

Dizzie Scratches Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Distributed by Deluxe Templates