Sunday, January 31, 2010

Locked Outside


The family left the door ajar so I walked out to the place where they put shoes.

To cut the whole story short, they locked me out without realizing I was outside, until they took out the rubbish.

I am THAT important in the family.


A few minutes ago, I was inside the bedroom warming up the corner of the bed, like I always do. This time, I was locked inside. I miao-ed asking Chloe to open the door for me. She left the door ajar, expecting me to open it myself. I could. But I was so tired! I just wanted to get out and sleep, and there she was, standing outside, doing nothing, but call my name.

Knowing she wouldn't open the door for me, i jumped from the table and stuck my head out and used my neck to nudge open the door.

Chloe wanted to give me a pat on the head but I bit her instead. Hah. That's for not opening the door for me.



1 comments:

chLoe on February 1, 2010 at 12:14 AM said...

stupid dizzie

 

Dizzie Scratches Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Distributed by Deluxe Templates